Thursday 24 July 2008

Basford 23rd July

Yesterday it was my birthday and i decided to go fishing at Basford, a day ticket fishery. It cost five pounds to fish there and there are four pools, with a mixture of course fish from Carp to Roach. I set off with my tackle and my Girlfriend Katie May and we were joined later by Amy.

I got off to a bad start, and didn't have a bit all morning on my float or bait runner.

So i decided to move and the bits started to pick up. I decide to do some surface fishing, I managed to catch two common carp.

Here are the results.



First catch of the day




Second catch of the day, a double pound carp.

2 comments:

Gshipley said...

Hi Barry, nice 'Basa' fish fillets in sainsburys, hope you got a good price !

Andrew Branscombe said...

Smutty Barry Very Smutty, Maybe you wrote script for Benny Hill in a past life